Find your Coffee!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

starting my blog finally 😊

So I finally going to start writing this blog! It has been something I have been pushing back for sometime. But I want to get started on writing my book, so I figure starting with a Blog will get my neurons going as far as getting something on paper. I've been following this one guy on YouTube who has been my inspiration to follow what is my passion. The reason being is because he is a doctor or started off as a doctor in school while simultaneously doing a YouTube channel on productivity. What ended up happening was that his YouTube channel became very successful where it started becoming his main source of income when it started out as passive income, this has led him to pursue his YouTube channel. The reason I appreciate this story so much is because he talks about imposter syndrome, that is when you are doing something even though you have some experience doing it you feel like an imposter oh, I was able to relate to what he was saying because he said he felt that way and that's how I feel with a lot of things that I have done and it has held me back. I think it's important that we Face these issues amongst ourselves so we can properly address what is pushing us back from achieving our dreams. I have felt in the past that I have done a lot of events but still did not feel like a project manager or even when I ran for election last year in 2020, I felt like I didn't need to be there I felt like it was not deserved despite working extremely hard to get on the ballot. Had I known the information that I know now it would have probably given me a different mindset on certain situations but you can't dwell in the past you must learn from it and move forward. So going forward I want to share this piece of knowledge with you, I know many people are going through the struggles and their lives to pursuing their passions but sometimes feels like it's not for them, I want to remind you that everyone feels this way even people who have been in the profession for many many years what will change your perspective and your ability is knowing that this occurs to everyone and that you must continue on your journey overcoming this obstacle. I hope this provides a lot of value to anyone reading this and I will do my best to continue to write on lessons that I have learned so that I can be like a guide and not a guru because I understand I do not know everything but from what I have learned I can show you things that will benefit you.


Special thanks to Ali Abdaal for providing genuine words of encouragement https://youtu.be/vyVpRiqOvt4 

No comments:

Post a Comment